PDA

View Full Version : Waterpark Drinks

beksy
02-23-2009, 12:17 PM
I saw that Blizzard Beach offers refillable mugs but I didn't see anything about them at Typhoon Lagoon. Are they available at both parks or just BB? Also, are they good for both parks (if offered at both) or do you need to buy one for each park? Finally, are they good for length-of-stay or just one day? Thanks!

Disney1977
02-23-2009, 12:59 PM
In January my husband bought the BB mug and it has a sticker on it that says "free fountain refills on date of purchase only". And on the bottom of the sticker it says "Wednesday Soda". The mug has a BB logo all over it so you can only use it there and not TL.

Have fun on your trip.

Beast_fanatic
02-23-2009, 04:39 PM
I haven't been to the water parks in years, but they used to also sell just the barcode that is needed to operate the drink machines, so that you could put it on any cup. Perhaps someone will come by soon and let us know if they still do that.

joonyer
02-23-2009, 08:26 PM
The refillable mugs are sold at both water parks, but I don't know if one cup can be used a both parks.

Lizzie
02-23-2009, 08:43 PM
If you go to both waterparks on your trip you can use your mug at both parks for a fee. The day you buy your mug you get a sticker you scan to get pop. But when you go to the other park you buy a new sticker for a lower cost so you can use your mug at that park that day.

grumpyguy
02-24-2009, 07:17 AM
and the water parks have awesome snow cones!!!