PDA

View Full Version : How are crowds at parks?

doodleboy
02-22-2009, 12:00 PM
Wondering about crowds with the buy 4, get 3? I imagine that this will definitely get things going, but hope it doesn't mean that it will be so crowded that we won't be able to enjoy our normal trip. I have noticed that all of my flights from Chicago to MCO are still available and cheap with less than 75 days to go to my trip. That is very unusual. Normally if I don't book 4-5 months out my flight choices become limited. The fares are also cheaper than they were the last couple of years in May.

I also called for my dining reservation at the 90 day mark and had no wait time to talk to a reservation rep. and had no problem getting all of my early dinner times. I usually have to wait and never get the first reservations for dinner. I also called 5 days later and had no problem moving reservations around. Very strange.

I also wonder if at some point Disney is not just cranking up gross revenue and losing money on the bottom line with this. The extra overhead required to run a park at capacity may be more than they take in at the gate with a 43% discount for services offered.