PDA

View Full Version : coronado springs or caribbean beach?

tpalmer1031
02-22-2009, 09:48 AM
We will be at Disney in March 2010--We will be there with 4 families with 3 children age 6 and under. We were at CBR several years ago--Thanks so much!!!!!1

stitchaholic
02-22-2009, 10:23 AM
we wre in coronado springs this january and loved it,the kids loved the main pool area(the dig site),and we really appreciated the queen sized beds,however,since yours are really young you should know that coronado is quite large and if you get a room near the dig site,that you will be quite far from the main building. there are 4 busstops at coronado,so there is always one close to your room.

kathiep
02-22-2009, 02:34 PM
If you've already done CBR - why not try CSR. My kids loved the main pool area - they were 3 & 4 1/2 at the time. They like it much more than the one at CBR (although we were there before it was re-done).

The food choices are much better, both the food court and table service places.

buzz2001
02-22-2009, 04:54 PM
Csr!!

Check out my recent trip report.
http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=150379

disneykidsince1970
02-22-2009, 05:11 PM
I would pick Coronado Springs but I'm biased because I've never stayed at Caribbean Beach, only Port Orleans. For some reason I have a warm fuzzy feeling in my heart for Coronado Springs. I LOVE the market restaurant. It feels just like the inside of the Mexico Pavillion at EPCOT to me, which is my fave. Hmmm... I think I just figured out why I love Coronado Springs! I don't need to pay for therapy - I have INTERCOT!!! :woohoo:

Have a blast where ever you end up!

Nikki:mickey: