PDA

View Full Version : New T-Shirt Shop

wildernesslady
02-21-2009, 03:21 PM
Has anyone designed there own yet? How much are they? It could be a lot of fun.

Camping Mom
02-21-2009, 04:09 PM
We went in and played with the computer screen to see what designs or characters could be used. Seems like the shirts were at least 20.00 + but I just can't remember. Maybe someone else will know.

MickeyMousse
02-21-2009, 04:40 PM
We went and they are expenive. Cheapest shirt I believe was $21.95 plus tax, and that was for a child's shirt.
My DS12 has his own company that he wanted printed on a shirt, but the CM denied his order because we couldn't prove that we owned the name.......
I doubt that the place will be open very long. Saw alot of people playing on the computers and walking out without purchasing.

locutus
02-25-2009, 02:33 AM
Good--I hope all the stores there go Bust and Disney is stuck with alot of empty stores. Teach them a lesson for closing PI down.

MistressGracey999
03-03-2009, 08:35 PM
I'm really looking forward to trying out this shop, but I hope it's not a gussied-up version of the online Disney store. I was on there the other night, and they have ALOT of design-your-own stuff. Problem is, they don't have enough of a selection. I wanted to be able to go to the Disney shop this year and make myself a Haunted Mansion T, or a Peter Pan T. But if it's the same design choices as offered online, forget it! It's all Mickey sillouhettes, Tink, Minnie, Princesses, same old, same old.:(

lockedoutlogic
03-03-2009, 10:04 PM
it was really a silly little shop crammed into an existing space known for failed shops....

i don't seriously see any longterm value to this....it lacks atmosphere and anything that you would associated with disney "feel"

another silly, cheap, idea...:mickey:

MickeyMousse
03-06-2009, 09:25 AM
it was really a silly little shop crammed into an existing space known for failed shops....

i don't seriously see any longterm value to this....it lacks atmosphere and anything that you would associated with disney "feel"

another silly, cheap, idea...:mickey:

:exactly: