PDA

View Full Version : Is "One Man's Dream" still closing early?

Simba's Mom
02-21-2009, 01:47 PM
The last time I was at DHS, in October 2008, OMD was closing at 3:00. I was so sad to miss it, as I got there around 4:00. Do any recent visitors know, is it still closing that early?

CaptSmee
02-21-2009, 04:50 PM
It still was when we were there in Jan. We got fastpasses for Midway Mania in the a.m., did the Narnia attraction, One Man's Dream, and Animation Tour then rode our FP.

joelkfla
02-22-2009, 10:37 AM
I don't know for sure, but it is not listed as an attraction with limited hours on the Times Guide, and internal communication includes it as one of the attractions open late on double-Fantasmic! nights.

I think the limited hours may be a seasonal thing.

BTW, for this week the entire park is open until 8 on Fantasmic! nights.

PlutoToo
02-22-2009, 01:17 PM
In January, One Man's Dreams closed at 3 pm. Hope this helps some.

Imagineer1981
02-23-2009, 03:38 PM
i hope they don't remove this attraction. Being an imagineer wanna be, this attraction moves me everytime I see it

AmandaChan
02-23-2009, 03:40 PM
i hope they don't remove this attraction. Being an imagineer wanna be, this attraction moves me everytime I see it

I never thought they had talk about it, perhaps they're just closing it early daily because of the limited amount of visitors in the parks this time of year? It would be complete blasphemy if they DID remove it. Utter blasphemy.