PDA

View Full Version : CBR Pirate Rooms

BashfulBeki
02-21-2009, 12:08 PM
I am taking my daughter to WDW in July and she will be 18 by then. She really wants to stay in the new pirate-themed rooms but she isn't very tolerant of young children. Will we be surrounded by rowdy young boys? Is there any other reason why we should find another resort for this mother-daughter trip?:sail:

Daisy712
02-22-2009, 09:58 AM
Hi.

We originally had a pirate room booked for our family of 4 and then changed it to 2 rooms at Pop Century for an additonal $96 for the entire trip. After looking at pictures from other guests, I am happy with our choice. You can see the pictures on Allears.net. I think you would be surrounded by little kids at most resorts. Maybe at a quieter part of CBR you wouldn't be around too many little kids, but there is never any quarantee. Have fun.

CleveRocks
02-22-2009, 02:59 PM
Even the most reserved and "boring" resorts are going to have many many young children staying there.

Honestly, if she has little tolerance for young children, then she should reconsider a trip to Disney World, as she might be unhappy during her whole time there. I mean this in a nice way, not a nasty way.