PDA

View Full Version : Tta

jrpersinger
02-20-2009, 01:41 PM
Has there been any announcement if TTA will be down completely when SM goes down. The last I heard was that they are saying to expect it to be down on and off.

I really hope its open when we go. We love TTA! It just won't be the same without a night time ride around Tomorrowland.

Tinkgirl28
02-20-2009, 05:39 PM
When are you planning on going to Disneyworld? because the tta will be down starting the 19th of april and will closed till space mountain opens up again. but i havent heard anything about the tta going off and on like that. I really hope not either because i like that ride to rest my feet and just cruise tomorrowland.:mickey:

SBETigg
02-20-2009, 07:10 PM
When are you planning on going to Disneyworld? because the tta will be down starting the 19th of april and will closed till space mountain opens up again. but i havent heard anything about the tta going off and on like that. I really hope not either because i like that ride to rest my feet and just cruise tomorrowland.:mickey:

No, I've also heard that the TTA timeline for downtime was a little different than the Space Mountain timeline, in that it would come back sooner than the Space Mountain rehab will be done. I think the TTA was slated to be back by August and the Space Mountain rehab was going until November or something. But I never count on Disney's end dates to work out, so both could potentially go longer.

jrpersinger
02-20-2009, 07:29 PM
Sherri that is the same rumor I have heard. However, I didn't hear a date. We are going in Aug, so it would be great if its true! :thumbsup:

moe513
02-21-2009, 10:40 AM
we love the TTA:confused:

IamBelle
02-22-2009, 02:09 PM
I love the TTA, I hope its back by Aug!!

kathiep
02-22-2009, 02:32 PM
I have no idea how I'm going to break it to my kids if it isn't open in August. :(

Charlee
02-22-2009, 02:49 PM
I'm still a little sad at the TTA being down in my June trip - the TTA has always been one of my favorite sit back and relax attractions! :(

SBETigg
02-22-2009, 03:29 PM
I'm still a little sad at the TTA being down in my June trip - the TTA has always been one of my favorite sit back and relax attractions! :(

Yes, for me as well. And I'm afraid Main Street and the Tomorrowland areas will sound so quiet without the "Now Approaching..." announcements. I can't even imagine it.

FenwayGirl
02-22-2009, 04:11 PM
No TTA for my May trip:(
This is one of my favorite attractions.

AXOAlum
02-22-2009, 05:29 PM
DH is going to have to pry me off the PeopleMover when we go next month. I am going to miss it and will be anxiously awaiting the reopening.

Imagineer1981
02-23-2009, 03:32 PM
Generally TTA is down for the entire time SM is due to the tunnel. If TTA has an evacuation, SM sometimes has to go down for safety, and if they are doing work on SM, they will have to keep TTA closed.