PDA

View Full Version : Help with Easter

mouseketeer mom
02-19-2009, 03:54 PM
I've been searching for information on Easter dining in WDW..can only find info for 2008. Does anyone know if there are special menus,.or if restaurants will be serving dinner all day, as they do at Thanksgiving time?
Thanks!

Figment!
02-20-2009, 09:58 AM
Easter 2009 Dining information has not yet been released, special Holiday Dining menus are typically released only a few weeks in advance of the Holiday.

Typically, there are few changes from year to year so any locations that offered a special menu in 2008 are likely to do so again in 2009.

In 2008, Spoodles, Boma, and Chef Mickey's offered an Easter Brunch and Cape May, Trail's End, Boma, Victoria & Albert's, Citrico's, and 1900 Park Fare offered an Easter Dinner.

The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival also typically holds an Easter Brunch Buffet in the WorldShowplace Pavilion.

mouseketeer mom
02-20-2009, 11:54 AM
Figment,
They already released Mother's Day info, so I was afraid there wouldn't be any special Easter dining. So, its not unusual that the Easter info isn't released yet? We would love the Epcot brunch. Where is that held? Outside?? I don't get it. Thanks!
Oh! Also..right now there is no availability at Chef Mickeys..if they do announce a brunch there..does that mean there will be openings released as well?

Luv Eeyore
02-20-2009, 12:00 PM
I've called about Easter info so many times I've lost count. The last time I called, about a week and a half ago, the CM I spoke with said they probably won't release any Easter dining info until somewhere between 30 to 45 days prior to Easter. That being said, the CM I spoke with when my 90 day booking window opened up was surprised that they didn't have any Easter info yet.

Figment!
02-20-2009, 04:02 PM
They already released Mother's Day info, so I was afraid there wouldn't be any special Easter dining. So, its not unusual that the Easter info isn't released yet? As mentioned above, 30-45 days prior is typical for Holiday dining event details. The Flower & Garden Festival Mother's Day Brunch is one of the most popular events at the Festival, so it is not too surprising to see it's information released earlier than other special dining that may occur sooner.

We would love the Epcot brunch. Where is that held? Outside?? I don't get it. The World Showplace pavilion is the pavilion that was created for the Millennium Celebration and originally housed the Millennium Village. The main entrance is located between the United Kingdom and Canada pavilions.

..right now there is no availability at Chef Mickeys..if they do announce a brunch there..does that mean there will be openings released as well? The 2008 Brunch hours were 7:00 am - 1:00 pm, so if the same time period is repeated for 2009 additional time slots would open from 11:30 am - 1:00 pm.

Although it would be the regular menu, Chef Mickey's also typically expands its serving hours several days before and after Easter Sunday.

In 2008, the location added an extra half hour to the end of its breakfast service (seatings till noon) and an extra hour to the beginning of its dinner service (seatings starting at 4:00 pm) from March 15 - 28 (Easter was March 23rd).

mouseketeer mom
02-20-2009, 04:20 PM
Thank you! That Easter Brunch at Epcot sounds perfect for our family. I'll be checking frequently to see if its released!