PDA

View Full Version : So, is the EPCOT Kim Possible Adventure worth the hour?

ojeilatan
02-19-2009, 02:35 PM
Hey all! Just wondering if anyone's done the Kim Possible Adventure, and if it's worth it. We don't have anyone under the age of 18 in our group going, but were wondering if this was a nice time killer when there are long lines and such. For 4 adult ladies, is this fun, or is our time better spent else where?

Thanks in advance! :mickey:

marylynne95
02-19-2009, 03:29 PM
I was wondering the same thing. It is my mother and myself that are going to be there in a week. :cloud9: I heard it was fun and wasn't sure if it would be worth trying it out. Hope someone comes along and answers this for ya.

Maleficent's Dad
02-19-2009, 08:07 PM
Just finished a few adventures within the past two hours.

We've seen mostly families, with a scattering of just kids, just adults, and even a few seniors taking part.

The teen crowd loves it and races through the missions.

I find it very appealing - as do LOTS of others. I have a feeling that a lot of people are going to get annoyed with the "beeps" and voices from the Kim Possible phones. They are everywhere in the WS right now.

Celestria
02-19-2009, 10:01 PM
it doesn't take an hour. 40 min max. most missions can be completed in 20 min. you just have to wait for your mission time. i've done a few. here are my opinions

mexico- not very fun
germany- neat
japan- best one i've done
france- neat

ojeilatan
02-20-2009, 02:41 AM
it doesn't take an hour. 40 min max. most missions can be completed in 20 min. you just have to wait for your mission time. i've done a few. here are my opinions

mexico- not very fun
germany- neat
japan- best one i've done
france- neat

This is good to know, thank you! Do you get to choose the country you'd like to do a mission in, or is it random?

Maleficent's Dad
02-20-2009, 05:42 AM
When you swipe your park pass and get a ticket for your mission, one will be randomly assigned. However, when you go to the cart(s) to get your phone/communicator thing, they can/will reassign your country if you request it. If one country is too full, you might have to wait until another time, however.

I do agree - Japan had the coolest stuff for their missions.

Also - each country seems to have several different missions within. :thumbsup:

playdead88
02-20-2009, 06:28 AM
where do you pick up your phone and mission at?

stitchaholic
02-20-2009, 08:25 AM
it is alot of fun,and definitly worth the hour!
you pick up a mission pass in future world,it will tell you where to go(which country) and at what time,so you pick up your phone there.

ojeilatan
02-21-2009, 03:10 PM
Thank you for your help everyone! This really sounds like something we may try.

Another question - when you sign up, do you start right away or come back at a specified time?

stitchaholic
02-22-2009, 08:22 AM
we signed up at 9am and had to be in norway for 11am,so they tell you the time on your pass.

Darbylew
02-22-2009, 09:26 AM
Sounds like fun. I know my granddaughter will
love it. We will give it a try in March when we
are there. :thumbsup::mickey:
BEEN THERE, DONE THAT AND GOING BACK
MARCH 23. :D IS IT MARCH YET? :confused:

Celestria
02-22-2009, 11:40 AM
just out of curiosity, why is everyone saying it's an hour? are you counting the time you wait for your mission? i've done several already and NONE of them were an hour.

Maleficent's Dad
02-22-2009, 11:56 AM
Another question - when you sign up, do you start right away or come back at a specified time?
Yes - you can sign up in Innoventions, the walkway between FW and WS, or one of the carts in WS. But the time from when you first sign up until your mission isn't usually very long - an hour at the most (assuming WS is already opened). We've done numerous missions and the wait was never very long between swiping our passes and our assigned time.

we signed up at 9am and had to be in norway for 11am,so they tell you the time on your pass.
That is probably because WS doesn't open up until 11 AM!

ojeilatan
02-22-2009, 01:23 PM
just out of curiosity, why is everyone saying it's an hour? are you counting the time you wait for your mission? i've done several already and NONE of them were an hour.

I actually picked up the hour time from WDW's website, where they said to allot an hour. But it's really good to know they don't take that long. Maybe they are thinking if you put young kids in charge of it, it may take longer?

Thank you so much for all the info everyone! I think we really may try this out.:thumbsup:

Suz36
02-24-2009, 10:24 AM
Even with young kids, we finished in about 30 min. We did the UK and Japan missions and both kids and adults loved them both.

Imagineer1981
02-24-2009, 10:54 AM
seems neat, will have to give this a try for sure

LoriSan
02-24-2009, 10:59 AM
when you finish the mission, do you have to go back to the kiosk in FW to get another one?

Maleficent's Dad
02-24-2009, 05:18 PM
when you finish the mission, do you have to go back to the kiosk in FW to get another one?
To get a new mission, you can go to the carts around WS as well. I *believe* the carts were located at the International Gateway, Italy, and Norway... There could be more, or maybe I'm off, but you can get them there. You can also swipe more than one park pass to get more than one mission - you can go on the mission any time after your stated time, so if you get an 11 AM mission, you can go to the carts at 4 PM and you're fine.

BluewaterBrad
02-24-2009, 05:30 PM
We cant wait to try it on the 28th of Feb. We signed up for the AP preveiw at 2:45!!:mickey: