PDA

View Full Version : OKW Grand Villa

KCMom
02-19-2009, 01:18 PM
Anyone ever have any luck booking the three bedroom unit if it isn't your home resort? I imagine these are popular. I was thinking about January 2010.

thanks for the input!

lockedoutlogic
02-19-2009, 04:47 PM
you shouldn't have any problems getting something of that size for January of next year at OKW or Saratoga....unless there is some sort of holiday or event that slams the hotels.....

the marathon is usually the second sunday of the month....and the MLK week gets its normal flood of opportunistic travel addicts from the northeast, midwest, and florida....

But let's face it.....the economy hasn't bottomed out yet....and i don't think we're that close....

by next january....unemployment, bankruptcies, and consumer spending are going to be worse than they have for a REALLY long time....

I don't think WDW will be slammin'...even if they give out "Buy 1 night...get 6 nights free...with FREE dining....and giftcards....and a private jet"

dlpmikki
02-19-2009, 05:46 PM
Let's not get carried away. There are still a finite number of OKW Grand Villas. They are popular. Bookings you are talking about will take place in the next 4-6 months. Maybe there will be cancellations later. Your odds may be better than in normal circumstances but I don't think they are a definite.