PDA

View Full Version : Quick Photopass Question

Stu29573
02-19-2009, 09:39 AM
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this but how much is the photopass CD? I tried to find the price on the disney site, but failed...
Thanks!

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-19-2009, 10:05 AM
If you pre-order the photopass, I believe it is $99.99, and purchasing it after/during your trip is $124.99.

We pre-ordered last year, and it was great to come home, view all of our pictures and add the Disney enhancements before actually getting the CD :mickey:

DDuck66
02-19-2009, 10:12 AM
I highly recommend the pre-purchase. We only had about 100 shots from my DW birthday, but by the time we added embellishments, changes to black n white, adding signatures etc, we had over 300 final shots. Also, if you pre purchase, there is no shipping and handling fees.

JPL
02-19-2009, 10:18 AM
I have to say I tried it in December and was less than pleased with my pictures. However if you plan to use it the pre-purchase is definately yhe way to go.

KylesMom
02-19-2009, 10:27 AM
We pre-ordered last June for our July trip, and it cost a flat fee of $99.95. While some of the photos were less than studio quality, we had more than enough to make up for the few that didn't turn out. We'll be pre-ordering the cd again for our upcoming June trip. :thumbsup:

conwayjohn71
02-19-2009, 11:55 AM
I just pre-ordered mine for my upcoming June trip

We paid $149.99, but we also preordered a photbook as well

on our 2007 trip we used photo pass, we loved it, especially all the pictures we got of DD at the BBB, and with all the characters, it is nice to add autographs on the pictures, we blew one up to poster size and we love it

Photobook will be a first for us this year, but since we are letting our DD9 do all of the planning on our GG we thought it would be a cool treat for her to put the photobook together after out trip, it is a surprise

TheDuckRocks
02-20-2009, 10:43 AM
Here is the link to the Disney website to preorder your PhotoPass CD:
http://www.disneyphotopass.com/previsitcdplan.aspx?CMP=EMC-PASOUnkn

PlutoPlanet
02-20-2009, 12:23 PM
Thanks for the preorder link!

Stu29573
02-20-2009, 12:23 PM
Here is the link to the Disney website to preorder your PhotoPass CD:
http://www.disneyphotopass.com/previsitcdplan.aspx?CMP=EMC-PASOUnkn

Cool! Thanks!:thumbsup:

TheVBs
02-20-2009, 04:20 PM
So if you pre-order, you get a $25 discount, free S&H, and you can get photos you've added embellishments to? Sounds like an awesome deal! This wasn't available after our last trip. And I don't even want to admit to how much I spent ordering photopass pictures. :blush:

beksy
02-21-2009, 12:22 PM
I pre-ordered and loved it! I ended up adding all kinds of signatures and borders and really liked the dates. Plus since it's just two of us, it let's us both in the picture! This is the first trip with just Dbf and me so we're definitely doing it but I'll probably do it on every trip except really short ones. We make a game out of finding the photographers! We also make sure to always mention we've bought the CD to get extra pictures taken. Its a great souvenier!

TheVBs
02-22-2009, 10:07 AM
How does the preordering work exactly? Is your order just recorded, then you select your pics and you're sent your cd? Or are you sent something in advance? Thanks! :mickey:

TheVBs
02-22-2009, 10:08 AM
Nevermind! I just read the info on the site. :blush:

TheVBs
02-22-2009, 10:13 AM
Although, now I have a question on the photobook. How many pages/images does it hold? Thanks! :mickey: