PDA

View Full Version : Daily maid service at Villas?

disneynorth
02-17-2009, 12:53 PM
I am a non-DVC member, who will be staying in the Boardwalk Villas in May. I believe I read somewhere that DVC members do not have daily maid service during their stay. Is the same true for non-DVC guests? Will I receive daily maid service?

TheRustyScupper
02-17-2009, 12:59 PM
1) If you pay cash, then daily service.
2) If on points, you can pay extra for daily service.

TinkerbellT421
02-17-2009, 07:15 PM
RustyScupper is correct. BUT they need a 24 hour notice before arrival. And there will be an extra charge. But for stays of Eight days or more a full service cleaning is provided on day four and a trash and towel service is provided on day eight. For stays seven nights or less, trash and towel service is provided on day four. If you would like to know how much the fee is ask the person to find out via the DVC member website.

mickeefan
02-17-2009, 09:20 PM
We were non DVC members in April 08 and did not stay on points. We had daily service and I might add that our one bedroom was the cleanest room we have had in years.
I was extremely impressed with housekeeping.
My only complaint was we had a room location that was the worst you could ever have. Never again.

disneynorth
02-18-2009, 02:08 PM
My only complaint was we had a room location that was the worst you could ever have. Never again.

Mickeefan, where was your room and what were the issues?

TinkerbellT421
02-18-2009, 11:40 PM
We were non DVC members in April 08 and did not stay on points. We had daily service and I might add that our one bedroom was the cleanest room we have had in years.
I was extremely impressed with housekeeping.

Were you staying in the Inn Side or the Villas side?