PDA

View Full Version : Treehouse Villas

bob6572
02-16-2009, 06:31 PM
Has anyone seen or know where to find the floor plan info on the Treehhouse Villas?? How does 3 br = sleeps 9???

wendy*darling
02-16-2009, 07:42 PM
The DVC Member web site has the floor plan posted for the Treehouse Villas. Don't forget to look under Saratoga Springs- as they are part of that resort.

The Master bedroom has a queen bed (sleeps 2)
The 2nd bedroom also has a queen bed (sleeps 2)
The 3rd bedroom has twin bunk beds (sleeps 2)
The loving room has a queen sofabed (sleeps 2) and a chair bed (sleeps 1)

So there's the arrangement for sleeping up to 9 people! :mickey:

DixieBelle
02-17-2009, 12:18 PM
The loving room has a queen sofabed (sleeps 2) and a chair bed (sleeps 1)

Ahhh!! :silly:
I feel loving when I am at Disney World. I guess I should book a Villa!
:heart:

wendy*darling
02-17-2009, 08:12 PM
:blush: oops...
Well, feel free to use the room for whatever seems appropriate! ;)

BirdsOfPreyDave
03-15-2009, 01:28 PM
It has three separate bedrooms, but it isn't like the 3-bedroom units at other resorts because each room only has a single bed in it. The bunk bed in the 3rd bedroom also makes it difficult for adult-only groups. (We're trying to figure out which couple gets "stuck" with the bunk beds in August -- my parents or my sister and her husband.)

Even so, it looks like a wonderful experience, and we're excited to try one this summer. My roommate can't wait for all the cookouts he wants to have.

For the second week, we'll be moving to a 2-bedroom at BCV. I'm thinking that'll be a bit more my speed.

None the less, I'm willing to pack some bug sray and have a great time in the THV.

PlutoPlanet
03-19-2009, 12:07 PM
Uh, Dave, you said bug spray. Just checking, but are the THV air conditioned? If they are not, I'll have a tough sell to my anti-camping DW.
Thanks.

LauraleeH
03-19-2009, 03:14 PM
How many bathrooms are there? There is at least one shower, right??

Maleficent's Dad
03-19-2009, 05:05 PM
I have a site with updated pics inside one of the newly refurbished villas. If anyone wants the link, let me know! :mickey:

Just checking, but are the THV air conditioned?
Yes, they are air-conditioned.

How many bathrooms are there? There is at least one shower, right??
Two baths - both with showers. The master bath has a (smaller than the usual) jacuzzi style tub/shower area combined into one area.

BirdsOfPreyDave
03-19-2009, 10:07 PM
Uh, Dave, you said bug spray. Just checking, but are the THV air conditioned? If they are not, I'll have a tough sell to my anti-camping DW.
Thanks.Yes on the air conditioning, but we plan to spend a lot of time on the deck. And considering that they're in the middle of the woods, I'm thinking we'll be using lots of Off.