PDA

View Full Version : Disney March Madness The Three Caballeros vs. Atlantis

Greenlawler
02-16-2009, 12:10 AM
Tough one here. Atlantis has a good following, maybe this one is an upset in the making. But Caballeros is a classic, should be tight.

Winner moves on. We are half way through round one.

In the last matchup, Sword In The Stone boils Black Cauldron.

indytraveler
02-16-2009, 11:09 AM
Has anyone really seen The Three Caballeros? Suffered through it once. There is a reason that they don't make movies like that anymore... technology! It may have been cutting edge at its time live action / animation. But no story line, Nothing. At least with Atlantis you knew something was going to happen... a plot.

SBETigg
02-16-2009, 11:19 AM
Has anyone really seen The Three Caballeros? Suffered through it once. There is a reason that they don't make movies like that anymore... technology! It may have been cutting edge at its time live action / animation. But no story line, Nothing. At least with Atlantis you knew something was going to happen... a plot.

I actually thought The Three Caballeros was pretty entertaining. Atlantis bores the stuffing out of me. No sense in having a plot if it's going to drag relentlessly from point a to point b with cardboard characters.

Greenlawler
02-16-2009, 11:53 AM
My kids actually love 3 Caballeros and watch it relentlessly on every drive to Disney. It could get closer tonight but this one is suprising so far.

Of all the "segment" non-singular plot films, I figured "Three Caballeros", "Fantasia" (of course) and "Fun and Fancy Free" would have the best shot at winning at least once in the tournament. Fantasia has a decent shot of winning more than once.

Saludos Amigos has already lost. "Make Mine Music", "Melody Time", and "Fantasia 2000" are still on deck.

GrmGrninGost
02-16-2009, 03:01 PM
Count me in for Atlantis! I love it!! :mickey:

GothMickey
02-17-2009, 11:31 AM
Atlantis is one of those movies that is under appreciated. Therefore, Atlantis gets my vote.