PDA

View Full Version : need address to address dining issues

senderella
02-15-2009, 09:18 PM
I know this has been asked before, but I couldn't find it. Does anyone have the address I need to send a letter regarding the service and overall disappoinment of California Grill? Just got back and it was our first time to CA Grill. It was supposed to be our nice "kick off" to our girls only weekend trip, but instead it was a bust for several reasons, too many to explain! At least I can mark it off my list of the few things I have not done at Disney.
The rest of the trip was great though!
Thanks

Figment!
02-18-2009, 10:51 AM
Walt Disney World Guest Communications
PO Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0040

or you could call 407-WDW-DINE and ask to be transfered to the restaurant directly and speak with the manager on-duty.

dixielandings
02-21-2009, 10:40 AM
This is shocking to me. We've been several times, despite the cost, and have never been close to disappointed. We keep going back b/c of the excellent food and stellar service. I'd be curious to know what your experience was...

Hammer
02-21-2009, 11:05 AM
I'm also interested as well to hear about your experience. Was it the food or your service where there was disappointment? I can honestly say that the California Grill is a restaurant where I have never had bad food or service.

Tinkerfreak
02-21-2009, 06:32 PM
We had such a bad experience our first time there that they ended up comping us for the entire meal. Our waiter was not only snobby and rude and made my little girl feel like and idiot when she wasn't sure how to order something but he pretty much ignored us most of the meal. We were on the dining plan which at the time had a gauranteed gratuity. There was a large party next to us and he catered to them all night and we had to keep trying to get his attention. At one point my DH had to get up and go after him to get our drinks refilled. My DD's both left there feeling like they were not good enough for the restaurant. I could have handled bad food or slow service but I will never forget how bad he made my daughter feel about herself. I did make sure to inform the manager about all of this and he comped our meal and invited us back the next night for dessert and to view the fireworks but my DD was so humiliated that she does not ever want to go there again.:(

dtootsie42
02-21-2009, 08:37 PM
We have gone twice to CA Grill, the first time we went it was great but the second time we went it was awful. I do know after the second experience my husband mentioned something first to our waiter and he brought over a manager who basically just brushed the whole thing off as a bad night. We have not been back because of that attitude and have found other places to eat that are, in my opinion, better food, atmosphere and service.

Dec. 1997---Contemporary
Dec. 1999--Poly
June 2000--Disneyland
Dec. 2001---Poly Concierge
Dec. 2003---Poly Concierge
Dec. 2005---Poly Concierge
Nov. 2007---Poly Concierge
Oct. 2008--DisneyLand
Next trip Dec. 2009--Poly Concierge