PDA

View Full Version : I'm sad today...

LauraleeH
02-15-2009, 07:52 PM
Well, our Disney passes expired today. We can't afford to renew them this year, but I hope to go to MNSSHP this Halloween, so I need to start saving. However, we usually take quick day trips over to Disney every other month, and that's not going to happen at all this year, maybe even next year :(

No one else seems to care, but I figured I'd find some sympathy here ;)

MNNHFLTX
02-15-2009, 07:59 PM
I understand where you are coming from. I was sad the day our seasonal passes expired after we moved from Florida to Texas. I guess it made it seem so official (that we were no longer residents of Florida). Funny how little things like that can mean so much.

mrsgaribaldi
02-15-2009, 08:09 PM
I'm sorry :(:hug:

Disneyatic
02-15-2009, 08:32 PM
Oh :(
I am sorry and I totally understand how you feel.

We had to cancel our last trip and now that I am not working and am a full-time student...we won't be able to go back for a few years until my degree is finished.
While I know that we have been lucky to be able to go as much as we have, it still is sad thinking about having to wait awhile to go back.

marylynne95
02-15-2009, 08:56 PM
I have never had annual passes, but I am sure it is no fun when they expire. Sorry to hear that. :(:hug:Hope you get to go for mnsshp!!

afowl1017
02-15-2009, 09:17 PM
I feel your pain and understand the "withdraw" you must feel. My season pass just expired last month after leaving Florida and moving to Indy.We are not sure when we will get to go back. I so miss the warm sunny weather. But I have found the boards to be very therapeutic. So thank you INTERCOT! I hope you to get to visit WDW sooner than you think you might. Many hugs to you. :hug: