PDA

View Full Version : Reviews of Fulton's & ADR ??

bouncer
02-15-2009, 07:13 PM
So in 56 days we'll be back in the world. :cloud9:I have booked dinner for 7 pm at Fulton's. What are your thoughts overall and specifically dinner?

2nd- I have these ADRs lined up but since we are staying at Poly LVC so I don't know if I want more or less ADRs.

Day 1: Hoop de Doo 5pm (1st time)
Day 2: Lunch 50's Prime Time (1st time)
Day 3: Breakfast Crystal Palace 8am (tons-but rope drop & Grammy's :cake:!)
Day 4: Fulton's dinner 7pm (1st time)
Day 5: Open
Day 6: Noon flight departure

We enjoy being at the Poly for the concierge lounge offerings. I was thinking of Y&Y counter service for Day 5 lunch. How did I do?? :wave::thanks:

emmatink
02-15-2009, 08:36 PM
Fulton's is a little pricey but I thought the food was wonderful. I had the Alaskan King Crab and it was delicious and my husband had the filet which was wonderful as well. My 2 year old also loved her spaghetti and ate very well for a change, usually when we eat out she picks at her food. I guess you really can't mess up spaghetti though! The service was excellent as well. I had to excuse myself to bring my toddler to the ladies room and our server actually thought that something was wrong with our meal or service because the food had been delivered to our table and my husband didn't touch it because he was waiting for us to get back. After explaining that it too a looong time with a 2 year old we all just laughed. It was one of my favorite meals of the trip and we will be going back in October!:thumbsup:

KatMark
02-15-2009, 09:58 PM
Here is the link to my review from our meal in September. It is one of our favorite restaurants. Unfortuantely, it is not on the dining plan and is rather pricey. We usually do it every two years.

http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=142943&highlight=25th+anniversary

mdricks
02-16-2009, 11:45 AM
I have eaten at Fultons about 5 times most recently last month. it is a great meal with an emphasis on fresh seafood. the service is usually very attentive and the presentation is "white tablecloth".

as mentioned above be prepared for sticker shock. dinner for two with two glasses of wine and all appitizers was 170.00 after tip.

admittedly we ate lots of apps and they were all fresh seafood.

in the end it was certainly worth it and an experience I would do again.

dtootsie42
02-16-2009, 11:51 AM
Fultons is one of our favorite places to go when we are at the World. Like others have said it can be very pricey. Our tradition is to start off our Disney fun with lunch at Fultons on our arrival day. We do lunch because it is not as pricey as dinner and we have found we like the lunch choices better. We have only gotten poor service once, but all the other times have been fantastic.

Dec. 1997---Contemporary
Dec. 1999--Poly
June 2000--Disneyland
Dec. 2001---Poly Concierge
Dec. 2003---Poly Concierge
Dec. 2005---Poly Concierge
Nov. 2007---Poly Concierge
Oct. 2008--DisneyLand
Next trip Dec. 2009--Poly Concierge