PDA

View Full Version : phone number needed

nicjohn3
02-15-2009, 06:54 PM
Does anyone have the fax # to Pop Century to put in room request a few days ahead of time? We have POR and CSR, but trying out new resort and want to have a good location-even though we payed for the preferred location, I want CLOSE to food court. Thanks!

BMan62
02-15-2009, 07:02 PM
All the information for Pop Century is right here on Intercot under the resorts tab above...

http://www.intercot.com/resorts/disney/popcentury/default.asp

This will take you directly there - look near the bottom of the page for phone/fax numbers

nicjohn3
02-15-2009, 07:05 PM
Well-that was easy enough--Thanks :mickey:

DizneyRox
02-15-2009, 07:13 PM
I thought as a general rule, they stopped taking faxed requests, no?

TammiMcMan
02-15-2009, 07:30 PM
I thought as a general rule, they stopped taking faxed requests, no?Most resorts still take them, but it's up for debate on how many of them are actually looked at.

The best rule of thumb is to have the requests on your original reservation. This is the only way to guarantee that it will be seen. Most faxes wind up in the circular file and phone calls to the resort, can be answered by a call center rep in Utah. It doesn't hurt as a followup, but I'd be sure the info made it on my reservation.

nicjohn3
02-15-2009, 07:31 PM
I think I heard that too, but they honored it back in November at CSR--either that or I just got lucky :)

I did pay for preferred location, so I hope I would be somewhat close and not have to catch a taxi to get to the food court,

I just wont get my hopes up.