PDA

View Full Version : Saratoga Springs with kids

disney323
02-15-2009, 06:08 PM
Just booked a trip out of the blue for May 26-june 2 and only availibility is S. Springs. We usually stay at BWvillas (DVC Members). We are 4 adults, a 3 yr. old, 18 month old and 4 month old (ages at time of travel). Think this resort is a good option for us? Thanks.

AuntLaura
02-15-2009, 08:39 PM
We stayed there last summer for the first time - we couldn't get in anywhere else. My home base is BCV. The units are similar. It is a huge complex. The only thing I liked about it was the close proximity of our room to DTD. There is a nice pool in each section. With 3 little ones, you will definitely need strollers to get around. I probably would choose not to stay there again, unless I could stay in the TreeHouses when they open. One finds themselves spoiled by the proximity of BC and BW to Epcot and DHS.

"DoYouHaveYourParkPass?"
02-15-2009, 11:50 PM
:thumbsup: Our family really enjoyed the Saratoga. Love the washer and dryer in the room, especially with kids. Nice pool area, and also nice quiet pools. We did the walk to Downtown Disney in about 5 minutes from our building, very handy. Although we were not crazy about the dining at Saratoga (although I have seen some on here that love it) we were so close to DTD that we had lots of choices for lunch or supper. Usually did breakfast right in our own kitchen. We will certainly stay there again!

GoofyMom09
02-16-2009, 06:59 AM
I saw on the Disneyworld.com website that they are offering a $100 gift card if you book Saratoga Springs. Make sure you check to see if you can get it if you haven't already.

If you aren't certain about SS and want to keep looking try www.travelocity.com. I found rooms for my brother there with the 4/3 deal after the disney site said they were all booked.
They had AK, WL and Fort Wilderness available.