PDA

View Full Version : Annual pass question?

McGoofy
02-14-2009, 12:06 PM
I have had an annual pass since 2003, but I am in a new situation that I have never experienced before. My renewal date is 2/18. The last several times that we have renewed we have been fortunate enough to be in the park and receive our actual new annual passes while there. We will not be back until May this year, but I didn't want to lose my renewal discount. I called DVC member services and renewed my annual pass over the phone. I received the DVC member renewal price and was given what the CM called a "confirmation reservation number." I was told to bring that to pick up my tickets at guest relations next time I come to WDW to receive my new annual passes. That's fine and dandy, and I have no questions regarding that. However, my question is regarding the passholder section of the WDW website. There are 3 choices as to how you can long in. The first is the actual number off of your AP. The other two choices involve 2 types of "exchange certificate" numbers. My "confirmation reservation" number does not fit any of these choices. Am I locked out of the passholder website until I pick up my new AP's? I have already paid for them and technically I am still an AP holder. They are just holding my tickets for me until the next time I can come down. Does anybody know what I need to do to be allowed access to the passholder section of the website?

VWL Mom
02-14-2009, 02:31 PM
Not sure on this but since it was a renewal you might try the old AP number and change the year. If that doesn't work I would call MS back and ask them what to do.

kakn7294
02-14-2009, 03:06 PM
Not sure on this but since it was a renewal you might try the old AP number and change the year. If that doesn't work I would call MS back and ask them what to do.This would be my guess too. I have only been an AP holder since August so I don't know - do the AP #'s change with each pass if you are renewing?

McGoofy
02-14-2009, 03:47 PM
This would be my guess too. I have only been an AP holder since August so I don't know - do the AP #'s change with each pass if you are renewing?

Yeah, my number has changed from year to year when I have renewed them on WDW property. I've also noticed that the letters at the beginning change based on the location where they are purchased. So I doubt my old number would work with a new date. I may wind up having to call WDW about this one.