PDA

View Full Version : ?? Is there a room over POC where you can stay??

jpH/keD
02-13-2009, 05:42 PM
Hey Intercotees! My friend said there was a room over POC where you can spend the night like the suite in the castle. Is that true? Any info is appreciated! TIA!:confused:

Jeri
02-13-2009, 06:09 PM
I believe it is at Disneyland. I don't think you can book it though, I think it was something you could win. Someone will be along soon that knows more.

jonahbear2006
02-13-2009, 08:21 PM
Those cant be booked its a machine that spits out a place time and seat and that is the person that is asked for that spot. When we caught someone getting the castle suite, we were at the 730 am reservation to eat at crystal palace for breakfast. Not to say that it is always there but I think they typically give that thing away really early in the day. bc that family becomes family of the day and they get to ride the first ride of the day and they get tshirts that say royal family on them.

lindique
02-14-2009, 05:05 PM
In Disneyland (CA), they were in the process of building a full apartment for Walt and his family over the Pirates of the Caribbean ride when Walt passed away. He had a small studio over the Firehouse that he used when they were building the park and I guess he wanted (and deserved) a more spacious place.

In the past, it was used as an Art of Disney gift shop, and I once got to see it as part of the "Walk in Walt's Footsteps" tour that I took. The apartment was quite lovely, with an open courtyard in the center - and some absolutely wonderful views of the park. I believe it might have been used as an award during the Year of a Million Dreams at Disneyland.