PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's Day- What are you dreaming/planning?

RocknBev
02-13-2009, 10:41 AM
Dh says he is taking me to the mountains:pine:..don't know the details..don't know if it is overnight or just day trip. Regardless it is very thoughtful.

For him....I was very romantic....I had his back rear passenger window for his BMW replaced (the gear was broken and the window was slipping). :D His car was delivered to him last night so we can take it to the mtns this weekend. Bottom line...DH is very hard to buy for so since he LOVES his car I thought I would do something close to his heart!

The radio talking heads said that they read that most women said they would rather have a love letter than anything else...well...I would rather have the love letter AND the flowers as well as a dinner out!::heart:

MississippiDisneyFreak
02-13-2009, 12:34 PM
Just wanted to share,,two gentlemen in our agency decided every Valentine's Day or closest weekday to Valentine's to cook breakfast for the ladies in our agency. So this morning, we had homemade french toast with strawberries, powdered sugar and heart shaped chocolates on the side...They told us if your significant other forgets to tell you that you are special we just wanted you to know you're special to us:)

AdventurerKim
02-13-2009, 12:45 PM
We're going to our favorite French restaurant tomorrow, Chateau Du Lac, for what I know will be a fantastic dinner. The food is always amazing there! Then we'll head over to see the parade, Krewe of Caesar and catch some cool beads! We got cookies and hershey kisses at work today. It's always nice to find those sweet goodies in my mailbox. :thumbsup:

RocknBev
02-13-2009, 01:46 PM
Just wanted to share,,two gentlemen in our agency decided every Valentine's Day or closest weekday to Valentine's to cook breakfast for the ladies in our agency. So this morning, we had homemade french toast with strawberries, powdered sugar and heart shaped chocolates on the side...They told us if your significant other forgets to tell you that you are special we just wanted you to know you're special to us:)

This is VERY cool! :thumbsup::thumbsup: for the gentlemen in your office!

Okay so I am not bragging on my prince charming or anything but I just got flowers delivered to work! Very cool and they were from 1800flowers and they are beautiful. I would never have expected such pretty flowers to come out of a box! It had a little box of heart chocolates too!:heart:

I am so in love!:cloud9:

MississippiDisneyFreak
02-13-2009, 01:48 PM
Go ahead and brag:) Good for you

BMan62
02-13-2009, 03:19 PM
My DW works weekends, so she will be receiving a dozen red Mickey roses with gold lettering saying "I Love You" at her place of business. Purchased these through DisneyShopping.com

DisneyDog
02-13-2009, 03:43 PM
I don't know what my DH will be doing for me, but we both have the day off tomorrow. We are having dinner at P.F. Chang's, my favorite restaurant. I bought some chocolates for DH and for DS.

TikiGoddess
02-13-2009, 09:56 PM
My DH came home today with an armful of flowers from our local florist. What a sweetie!

Tomorrow night we're going out dancing -- contradancing. Basically square dancing but New England style... no frilly skirts or cowboy hats, just good live music and lots of fun.

Kathy