PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day

Yvette
02-13-2009, 10:25 AM
How busy is MK on Memorial Day? I've been there on Labor Day and Colombus Day and it wasn't too bad for a holiday.

That day is EMH at the Studios and AK.

Beast_fanatic
02-13-2009, 09:42 PM
It's been several years since I've been at that time, and I wasn't there on the actual holiday (on Monday), but the crowds were pretty bad that Saturday.

I'm sure others will be along soon with more current info.

Baloofan
02-15-2009, 10:48 AM
We go that week every year. In 2006 we were at MK on Memorial day. The crowds were rediculous! The line for IASW was OUTSIDE! Memorial day seems to be a time for family reunions. Everywhere you look you see groups with matching shirts. I don't mean a bunch of kids from a school or other group. You can tell it's families. And they LOVE to get a couple of them in line for something to hold a spot while the rest of their clan is somewhere else. Then you get about ten people line jumping. Yes, it's annoying, but it's not so bad. It really does not make your wait time longer because they are in one party and try to all get on together. Anyway, on the average, the crowds are normal. I try not to let the simple things get to me at Disney. This place is too awesome to get aggravated at the petty things!