PDA

View Full Version : Planet Hollywood Voucher-Can we use more than 1 voucher per table?

KatGat
02-12-2009, 08:06 AM
Like many of us with the 4/3 package, we got the PH vouchers for $15. We have two rooms, two reservations, therefore, 2 vouchers. We have reservations together at 1 table but wanted to know if they would give us a hard time using both vouchers for the same meal. Anyone tried it?

disneymom15
02-12-2009, 09:22 AM
I would guess that you would have to have your table put on 2 checks and pay for them seperately.

ILoveLegos
02-12-2009, 04:23 PM
May I suggest that you ask if you can have separate checks before you order anything. In October of 2007 on a Thursday afternoon (~2:30 pm), the server and his manager refused to give us separate checks for a party of 4 (My two aunts - who wanted to use their voucher and my mom & myself who wanted to use our Tables in Wonderland Card [then DDE]). Despite the fact that the resturant was empty & they sat us at two side by side two seater tables, and we asked up front for separate checks and clearly told them that we had a voucher & the TiW card, they said we had to choose which discount we wanted and they would not split the check. So we left the restaurant without ordering anything in disgust.

Planet Hollywood actually did us a favor because, and all worked out great because we had the most awesome Yankee Pot Roast Dinner back at POR instead and later that night we had desert & snacks as we watched Illuminations!

KatGat
02-13-2009, 11:51 AM
I may call ahead and ask what we can expect. I'm going to be really upset if they tell me ater the fact that we can only use one voucher per our party. Thanks.