PDA

View Full Version : Disney College Program Audition

ValenciaCalling
02-11-2009, 10:18 AM
With my application and phone interview completed, I now have to figure out how I am getting to my audition. I go to a small college about an hour south of Richmond and I'm trying to figure out the best way to get to Raleigh, NC. I don't have a car, and I don't know many people who do.
I was wondering if it would be better for me to try to go down the night before, so I won't be so rushed the day of the audition? Also, I might have to take the train or a greyhound. They're both affordable enough, but it's just the matter of getting to the stations. I can walk to the greyhound station from my school, but the nearest Amtrak is an hour away.
I don't know what to do.. :(

Beast_fanatic
02-11-2009, 05:01 PM
It sounds like going down the night before might be your best option if it's doable.

I would think Greyhound would be OK if you go down the evening before.

Do you know where Greyhound lets you out in Richmond in relation to your audition location? I'm sure you could take taxis in Richmond.

ValenciaCalling
02-12-2009, 08:58 AM
I don't know where my audition is being held. I just know it's in Raleigh. If I take a greyhound, I won't have to go through Richmond. I'd only have to go through Richmond if I take an Amtrak, which is actually what I would prefer. The greyhound is 5 hours, while the train is 3. Driving is 2 and a half hours.

ValenciaCalling
02-12-2009, 02:00 PM
I got some great news! My mom is taking me to the audition! She is going to take a day off and drive me herself. This will save us a lot of money and it will be great to have her there for moral support! :thumbsup:

Beast_fanatic
02-12-2009, 03:23 PM
Glad to hear it!

Sorry that I got Richmond & Raleigh confused up there! :bang:

joanna71985
02-12-2009, 03:55 PM
I got some great news! My mom is taking me to the audition! She is going to take a day off and drive me herself. This will save us a lot of money and it will be great to have her there for moral support! :thumbsup:

That's great news! Good luck with the audition. :)

ValenciaCalling
02-12-2009, 06:01 PM
Thank you! :blush:

like2workout
02-13-2009, 09:44 AM
good luck with your audition! keep us posted!

Kim Possible
02-17-2009, 06:37 PM
best of luck! i plan on doing that in a year or two so let me know how it goes!