PDA

View Full Version : Oriental Calligraphy

divinedi
02-10-2009, 08:49 PM
Hello! There is a little kiosk at DTD that does oriental lettering, two of my girls have their name done in it.

Does anyone know anything about this? I would love to learn how to do it, asked the young lady there once but she said that he father taught her to do it. The sign says it's an ancient art, but I haven't been able to find anything out about it on-line either.

I know someone out there knows something!:number1:

Thanks!

divinedi
02-11-2009, 08:16 AM
This little kiosk is over by the big pin trading shop and The Winnie the Pooh shop, in around there. I love watching them do the drawings!

Sorry Piglet822, I wasn't sure where to post this:blush:, and was hoping to get lots of people to see it and possibly help me. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction as to where it should be :thumbsup:.

I hope someone can help me......:mickey:

goofiecrazy
02-14-2009, 11:47 PM
How much was this for each name? Sounds like i might like to get one for each kid when we go in july.

divinedi
02-16-2009, 12:25 PM
It used to be so much per letter, but I think they have changed it to a minimum of around $20-$25 for (?) many letters and if you want more letters it's extra. Sorry, I didn't pay much attention to the cost this year as I wasn't buying, but I did notice that it had changed.

No one knows anything about this?:( I'm so sad. Anyone?:mickey:

ShanPooh
03-05-2009, 11:15 PM
Over in the China pavilion at Epcot, I believe at the Kidcot station, they wrote my kids names in Chinese on the paper masks that they make for Kidcot.