PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving

GoldenDreams
02-10-2009, 08:23 PM
Hi Everyone,

What would you recommend for Thanksgiving dinner for a family on the Deluxe Dining Plan? I believe they will be in the parks that day, but I'm not sure which park.

I thought of Liberty Tree Tavern or Crystal Palace. What would you all recommend?

Thanks!

ElenitaB
02-10-2009, 09:00 PM
We've done LTT for Thanksgiving. It's a great idea... that EVERYONE else has had as well. It gets extremely crowded that evening. Seriously, you practically needed a Fast Pass for the ladies' room. The last time we went during that week (in 07), we went "Thanksgiving eve."

All the restaurants will have Thanksgiving offerings that Thursday. I'd chose to leave the parks and visit one of the restaurants in an MK resort, or even visit Hoop-De-Doo that night (where they won't be serving turkey and the trimmings but WILL be serving some all-American grub).

LandFan
02-18-2009, 11:39 AM
We did Le Cellier for Thanksgiving dinner last November and we LOVED it! DN13 said the turkey was "bangin - the best I've ever had - don't tell nana or mommy!" She's a great kid :D

AdventurerKim
02-18-2009, 12:22 PM
Liberty Tree is really great! We go to Cape May Cafe for Thanksgiving dinner and love it! We've been to Le Cellier for Thanksgiving lunch which was great.