PDA

View Full Version : My Dining Report-Jan Trip

RocknBev
02-10-2009, 01:59 PM
Sci-Fi - great atmosphere, great service, food-average...shakes a must have! If you haven't been there...at least do lunch!

Chef Mickey's- great atmosphere, good service (I mean it is a buffet), great food...love the Mickey waffles!:)...and I love having pictures made with the characters.

Cinderella's Royal Table - a Fabulous experience! Great breakfast food, wonderful service, great atmosphere and the characters didn't rush away like they needed to be at someone else's table! I will definitely return!:thumbsup:

ESPN - great hamburger - rest of food was average, okay service, and typical sports bar atmosphere but I do love looking over at the boardwalk!

Season's - lots of food for the money and it was yummy. I especially like the chinese selections (you could pick like three different things) but DH had the deli sandwich and it was good too!

Le Cellier - GREAT food, GREAT atmosphere, GREAT service! Definitely a redo for the next trip. Love that seasoning they put on the Kansas Strip! And how about that soup and those pretzel sticks? My mouth is watering just thinking about it!

Whispering Canyon - great food, great atmosphere, great service and it was SO much fun! It is definitely Disney dining!:mickey:

Let's not forget the turkey leg, the dole whip, the frozen banana, the funnel cake, the :mickey: ice cream bar, the sugared nuts, and all of the other random snacks I ate between these meals. Weight Watchers was very happy to see me the next week!:yes:

afowl1017
02-10-2009, 02:30 PM
Thanks for the review! I love Whispering Canyon's ribs! Tried it for the first time this past summer because of my DH's pleading. Was not disappointed! And I can't go to WDW without having a Dole Whip. mmmm

yourmagicalguide
02-10-2009, 02:59 PM
Let's not forget the turkey leg, the dole whip, the frozen banana, the funnel cake, the :mickey: ice cream bar, the sugared nuts, and all of the other random snacks I ate.

I have to definitely agree with the dole whip and funnel cake :tasty: They're at the top of my Disney snack list!

Weight Watchers was very happy to see me the next week!:yes:
:funny:

KatMark
02-10-2009, 03:08 PM
Sounds like you had some really good meals. We didn't care for WCC--DH got sick on the ribs/chicken, but we've dined at most of your others and have truly enjoyed them.

goofy78
02-10-2009, 03:30 PM
thanks for the reviews! i am going to have to try WCC and one place that everyone is raving about that i also have not been to is Le Cellier :secret:. i will make it a point to try these two on my next trip.

SBETigg
02-10-2009, 03:49 PM
Right now, I would take some of those random snacks, but everything sounds good. Thanks for the reviews!