PDA

View Full Version : ideas for hotel.....

Kennywife
02-10-2009, 01:00 PM
I got another assignment. My WDW trip was moved to October and I got an assignment to do the wrap-up of the food & wine festival in DL. :marg:

Sooooo, I am looking to stay from June 4th-7th at either Ramada Inn, Hojo Anaheim, or Candy Cane. (We stayed at CCI last fall and loved it!)

They all have great attributes: Hojo has a deal where you can get hotel rooms at $59 a night (Entertainment Rate), Ramada is close to the gates, adn Candy Cane, we just loved it. Great breakfast, pool, hot tub, nice people.

Which would you pick?

Anna

Marilyn Michetti
02-24-2009, 12:03 AM
Our first trip to DLR in Dec. of 2007, we stayed at Candy Cane, and loved it. The breakfast is a real $$ saver, and early enough to get you into the park at opening. It's a lovely hotel.

My only problem there, was the shuttle. It's not equipped for my ECV, but it's close enough, that I "scooted", and DH rode the bus and met me at the gate. (He's a Sr. Citizen too). :secret:

Marilyn Michetti
02-24-2009, 12:04 AM
Sorry, I forgot one thing. We're going back to Candy Cane April 1 - 4. First time ever in warm weather.:thumbsup:

NotaGeek
02-24-2009, 01:02 AM
Ramada Inn Maingate. I have stayed there several times. it's not fancy, but it's clean and gets the job done. It's got a really nice pool and free breakfast -- I never had the breakfast though, I like to eat in the park.