PDA

View Full Version : EMH at Hollywood Studios - 2/9????

Bobby T
02-10-2009, 12:36 PM
I was at Hollywood Studios last night and the listed hours for the park were 9 to 7. There were no mentions online of EMH for Hollywood Studios that night. However, at 8:00, there were streams of people entering the park. There was an 8:15 showing of Fantasmic, but if all those people were there to see that, there were a lot of dissappointed people in the bunch.

So is there something other than EMH I'm not thinking of, was an EMH hour added later that was not published on the web, or was it possible that all those people were there to see the late showing of Fantasmic?

badkitty
02-10-2009, 06:43 PM
Monday night is a typcial EMH for DHS. I wouldn't rely on the Disney website. Yesterday I saw a notice for MVMCP and the caption under it had April 1 - 30.

The weekly printed schedules for EMH at the resorts is the best guide IMO.

Bobby T
02-12-2009, 11:07 PM
Thanks, that make sense - although I thought it was weird that Intercot didn't have that EMH listed either.

CleveRocks
02-15-2009, 08:12 PM
It was very definitely an EMH night at DHS on 2/9. I was there. We were at the 7 p.m. Fantasmic show, and after it let out my wife and I switched off on watching the kids while we each used our FASTPASSes to ride Rock 'n' Roller Coaster. Each of us, separately of course, needed to show our room keys before entering the FP return entrance.