PDA

View Full Version : fast pass question

iheartdisney
02-10-2009, 10:34 AM
Is there a way to find out from your resort (calling ahead?) if all the fast passes are taken for a specific ride? For example, one day we plan to visit DHS later in the day and I've heard that TSM can run out of fast passes early. Can we call from our resort to find out if it's even worth rushing over midday?

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-10-2009, 11:30 AM
That would be awesome, but the only way to find out about FastPass right now is to actually go to the ride.

I also wish they would have a central kiosk for FastPass, but no luck.

I would expect that all FastPasses for TSM will be gone early in day :(

CU Tiger
02-10-2009, 12:10 PM
I thought I read here that DW was either creating a hand-held device or partnering with Verizon to give you updates on ride wait times and fast pass return times. Has anything been done with this or do I have it wrong?:confused::mickey:

KylesMom
02-10-2009, 12:30 PM
That would be awesome, but the only way to find out about FastPass right now is to actually go to the ride.
At the front of each park, there is an information board which states what FPs are available and what the average stand by wait times are for attractions. The one at Epcot is the most obvious, since it is on an illuminated board, but I believe all of the parks have them. I wonder if the concierge desk at your hotel could give you that information?

I too would guess that by 1:00 pm FPs for TSM will be gone for the day.

Imagineer1981
02-10-2009, 06:16 PM
I thought I read here that DW was either creating a hand-held device or partnering with Verizon to give you updates on ride wait times and fast pass return times. Has anything been done with this or do I have it wrong?:confused::mickey:

I believe this is still the plan

goofy78
02-11-2009, 12:52 AM

that would be pretty cool if put into action.