PDA

View Full Version : Whispering Canyon questions

kakn7294
02-09-2009, 11:44 PM
We're considering WC in July but haven't decided yet on breakfast or dinner. DH and the kids are leaning towards dinner because of the all-you-can-drink milkshakes that we got there several years ago. Do they still have those milkshakes? If they do, are they available for breakfast or only for lunch and dinner? And one last question, are they included as the non-alcoholic beverage on the DDP? I'm thinking probably not but I'm hoping...

Strmchsr
02-10-2009, 08:02 AM
I know you can get a milkshake with the DDP, but I don't recall it being "all you can drink." Maybe I just didn't ask.

beksy
02-10-2009, 08:36 AM
we got the milkshakes on the DDP and they were all you can drink. We went at dinner so I don't know about other times of the day.

Mousemates
02-10-2009, 08:41 AM
we had all you could drink drinks in January and our waiter let us switch out (i.e. we didn't have to stay with the same drink which was nice)

kakn7294
02-10-2009, 08:59 AM
Thanks for the replies! We might just go with dinner since we know that we can get the milkshakes then. Or, maybe since we're staying at the Lodge in July, we'll do both and just pay for breakfast OOP with our DDE/Tables in Wonderland card.