PDA

View Full Version : April ADR- What do you think

tink'72
02-09-2009, 04:42 PM
I had such a hard time thinking of new places I wanted to try during our April trip so hear is what I've come up with....

Animal Kingdom - Tusker House
Chef Mickey's - always a repeat visit
Mickey's Backyard Barbeque
Coral Reef
Sci - Fi diner - which I might switch to Hollywood and Vine or 50's Prime time. Not to sure yet.

What are your thoughts?

sassy2000
02-09-2009, 04:53 PM
We LOVED Tusker House lunch buffet. It was fanatastic. We also did breakfast there and it was good too. Your picks look pretty good.
IMO I would change Sci-Fi to 50's Prime Time. We have eaten @ Sci-Fi twice and have not been impressed with the food there. On the other hand, we love 50's and have eaten there several times and always had good experiences. We also like Hollywood & vine even though we do the character lunch buffet for our kids but the food is pretty good.:mickey:

DisneyGlutton
02-09-2009, 05:19 PM
You will not be disappointed in Coral Reef. The atmosphere is unique and awesome. If you don't like seafood, the chicken breast there is the best I ever had, and the land and sea appetizer is superb too.

I'm not a big fan of Tusker House, as after eating at Boma isn't a let down. However, in a vacuum, it is probably okay.

KatMark
02-09-2009, 07:43 PM
They all sound great. However, I would strongly suggest that you not switch to Hollywood & Vine. It is one of two restaurants you could NOT pay us to go back to after two horrible experiences.