PDA

View Full Version : Last minute ADR Question for April Trip

Figment78
02-09-2009, 01:46 PM
Just looking for feedback if anyone has called recently to make ADRs for the end of April timeframe (like the 18-26). I've never made ressies so late (only 68 days out) and haven't been there in the spring for a long time. Am I completely out of luck? One good thing is that we aren't looking for CRT, Chef Mickey's or any princess stuff. The only "problem" ones I forsee might be Crystal Palace breakfast, Le Cellier, or Ohana's.

Anyone call recently for anything during those dates and been turned away anywhere?

TIA!

DDuck66
02-09-2009, 01:55 PM
I have not called for those dates, but we did call less than two weeks ago for an ADR for March 2nd. No problems...in fact I have noticed that we have not had any problems lately. We make a lot of short, day or weekend trips and usually call less than 30 days out.

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-09-2009, 02:30 PM
Although I would call as soon as possible, you might be quite surprised (in a good way)!

I called last week for our May trip, and the CM messed up and booked one of our ADR's for next week! She caught her error, but my point is that there was room even though we were so close.

DisneyGlutton
02-09-2009, 02:57 PM
Instead of posting to Intercot and asking how the ADRs are, why don't you call and find out??:mickey: They'll only become more scarce as the days go by. Good luck! I just called (or rather Kathy at MJ called for me) to get my ADRs for the first week of May and all went well.

angel2931
02-10-2009, 12:08 AM
I just called the other day for Easter week and had no problems at all... but I would assume they would fill up as time got closer!

We are eating at Crystal Palace, Cape May Cafe, Biergarten and Nine Dragons. Maybe looking for 1 more. Good luck!:mickey: