PDA

View Full Version : crazy question

dtootsie42
02-08-2009, 11:09 PM
Ok....we are in the process of planning places to eat. My youngest daughter would like to get a piece of grapefruit cake from the Brown Derby but she does not want to eat there. Do you think it would be possible to go in and get a piece or two to go??? Thoughts on this would be appreciated. Thanks!!

Dec. 1997---Contemporary
Dec. 1999--Poly
June 2000--Disneyland
Dec. 2001---Poly Concierge
Dec. 2003---Poly Concierge
Dec. 2005---Poly Concierge
Nov. 2007---Poly Concierge
Oct. 2008--DisneyLand

Natazu
02-09-2009, 12:31 AM
I don't see any reason why they wouldn't. I've gotten take-out at other places when assorted people in our party were sick.

GrumpyFan
02-09-2009, 12:40 AM
There is a small, almost hidden and not very well known, counter service restaurant right around the corner from Brown Derby, (it's on the right side if you're standing in front of the restaurant), called Starring Rolls. They serve a lot of the same desserts and some unique, and very tasty sandwiches and counter-service meals there. You might stop in there and see if they have it.

dtootsie42
02-10-2009, 06:18 PM
There is a small, almost hidden and not very well known, counter service restaurant right around the corner from Brown Derby, (it's on the right side if you're standing in front of the restaurant), called Starring Rolls. They serve a lot of the same desserts and some unique, and very tasty sandwiches and counter-service meals there. You might stop in there and see if they have it.

Great idea....we have gone there several times and did not even think about checking to see if they would have the dessert. If not I'll just send my daughter into the Brown Derby to see if she can get dessert to go.

ThanxForNoticin
02-10-2009, 06:32 PM
That sounds like a very reasonable request. I would find it very surprising that Brown Derby would not sell you a dessert to go. Most of the restaurants at Disney will take care of little things like that. Enjoy!