PDA

View Full Version : Disney VISA perks???

Genie1953
02-08-2009, 10:25 PM
Hi everyone,
Can anyone tell me what sort of perks are available with the Disney VISA card? I know about the Disney Reward Dollars, but are there any others? We are going to Disneyworld in April 2010. I seem to remember hearing in the past that sometimes Disney VISA card holders are offered a free dining plan at that time of the year. I have also heard that you sometimes get a discount if you use your Disney VISA to pay for your vacation. Are these things true.....any other perks out there?

kaylamag
02-09-2009, 08:08 AM
You get 6 months no intrest when you use your Disney Visa to book your vacation. There is also a photo op for disney visa cardholders at Epcot. When they release the special promotions, such as free dining, they are usually offered to cardholders first. I believe you also get a discount at the World of Disney store when you use your Disney Visa.

wwebber
02-09-2009, 01:21 PM
To my knowledge, the free dining promotion is offered to everyone but Disney VISA card holders get to book it before anyone else. You can book the free dining promotion usually around the end of April or beginning of May but it's for travel dates that are typically end of August through mid September. So you'd have to be going in August/September but you could book it in April before anyone else as a Visa card holder. This is typical, but no announcements have been made about this promotion this year or next year

kaylamag
02-10-2009, 08:48 AM
I actually already got an e-mail about free dining for most dates 8/16/09-10/1/09.

DixieBelle
02-10-2009, 01:30 PM
Good information.
Thanks! :thumbsup:

Bethis26fan
02-15-2009, 09:15 PM
The 6 mo no intreasted. Is that paying the whole thing or part of the amount?

Beast_fanatic
02-15-2009, 10:12 PM
The 6 mo no intreasted. Is that paying the whole thing or part of the amount?

You actually get 6 months for each portion that you pay, so if you put a $200 deposit down, you get 6 months on that, then, if you make a $500 payment 2 months later, you get a separate 6 months on that, and then 6 months on the final payment (no later than 45 days before the trip) too.

Bethis26fan
02-16-2009, 07:29 AM
You actually get 6 months for each portion that you pay, so if you put a $200 deposit down, you get 6 months on that, then, if you make a $500 payment 2 months later, you get a separate 6 months on that, and then 6 months on the final payment (no later than 45 days before the trip) too.

Thanks I had wondered about that but never asked anyone. Now I know. :)