PDA

View Full Version : Mnsshp

mouselover93
02-08-2009, 02:29 PM
when are the dates for MNSSHP posted? and also is it any good? and how much are tickets?

JPL
02-08-2009, 02:51 PM
In the past the dates have been posted about 6 Months out from the party but with the economy and the way Disney has been holding back their park hours I wouldn't count on it. Just keep watching the main page on Intercot as soon as we know you will know :thumbsup:

As for the party I really enjoy it. The parade is alot of fun and the fireworks are awesome, Not to mention it was great going Trick or Treating around the park.

Tickets are around $55 I believe of course they could always go up.

garthbarth1
02-08-2009, 08:41 PM
MNSSHP IS AWESOME!! The best fireworks I have ever seen at Disney...they turn the castle orange and black....so much fun! Trick or Treat is awsome also! The party usually starts around mid sept I think...around the 19th or 20th and goes through Nov 1st. We have gone for the past two years and plan on going this year as well. You should definitley try to make it if you can!

CanadianWDWFan
02-08-2009, 09:09 PM
Sorry I can't help on the dates. But I wanted to post about the MNSSHP.

We LOVE it, I would go every year if I could. The parade is one of the best that I have ever seen. With the Headless Horseman leading off the parade, nothing can top that! With the Trick-or-Treat stations all over the park, the kids will love it as well.

Greenlawler
02-09-2009, 12:20 AM
Another rave review here for MNSSHP we have been the last 6 years. I do wish the would make somechanges to spice it up, just for variety. Although it is awesome as is.

Mousemates
02-09-2009, 08:20 AM
my family loves the fireworks for MNSSHP (we think they are the best that disney does). So for that alone we would give the MNSSHP a thumbs up. However, if the cost makes doing so a bit on the prohibitive side...you could always still vacation during that week and watch the fireworks from the beach at the Polynesian.

joanna71985
02-09-2009, 11:45 AM
MNSSHP is awsome! It is so much fun. I can't wait to go again in the fall.

FaithTrustPixieDust
02-09-2009, 12:04 PM
I think the new dates and prices are posted in May or June.

LauraleeH
02-09-2009, 12:27 PM
I believe they are usually posted in May, but that may be different this year. I can't believe how expensive tickets are, but I still think it's worth it. Love love love the party! I was just talking to my friends about it last night.

Last year, the first party started on September 5th. I went with my mom and we had a wonderful time, even better than the year before. However, I don't think Disney would do it that early again, especially with the economy and all. I know it seems really early to celebrate Halloween, but it was a great time for us to go.

Imagineer1981
02-09-2009, 01:44 PM
can't help on dates either, but as everyone has said, it is THE BEST!!!! I personally would trade a whole day at a park for the few hours of MNSSHP, its that cool and that much fun

LovinWDW
02-09-2009, 01:59 PM
Tickets usually go on sale around May. We also LOVE IT! Went to it for the 1st time 3 years ago. Since then we have never missed it and go at least twice during our stay. IMO, the best parade that Disney does. GO SCRANTON YANKS! :thumbsup:

Tick-Tock
02-09-2009, 03:23 PM
It's a great event. In years past, you've been able to get into the MK as early as 4 p.m. with just your MNSSHP ticket, so that helps a little with the cost aspect.

One note, though - the party still goes on if there's some rain, but much of what makes it fun doesn't (I mean "fun" in a way that's different than visiting MK on any other day, such as the headless horseman, villain shows, Alice in Wonderland treat walk, etc.). We've been in a steady rain, and it wasn't really worth the extra money. It has to be a really hard rain for WDW to cancel and refund tickets.