PDA

View Full Version : Pulled pork in lunch skillet at Whispering Canyon???

ldc12377
02-07-2009, 05:47 PM
DH is wanting to go back to WCC on this trip for the pulled pork from the skillet. He loved it on the last trip but we will be paying OOP so I was wanting to do lunch. Does anyone know if the skillet is the same for lunch and supper? If not, is the pulled pork on the lunch skillet? If it isn't then I'm gonna have to move some things around.

Maleficent's Dad
02-07-2009, 08:20 PM
For lunch:

Smoked pork ribs, oven-roasted chicken and pork sausage, served with beans, seasonal vegetable, creamy coleslaw, mashed potatoes and fresh baked corn bread $15.99 per person

For dinner:

Mixed greens with apple vinaigrette dressing, fresh baked cornbread with mashed potatoes,
coleslaw, cowboy beans and seasonal vegetables.
Smoked pork ribs, pulled pork, oven-roasted chicken, and smoked brisket $26.99 per person

So in a nutshell, no pulled pork at lunch... :(

TheDuckRocks
02-08-2009, 02:58 PM
They do have a mighty tastey pulled pork sandwich on the lunch menu.
Slow-smoked pulled Pork Sandwich - with beans, choice of grilled vegetable pasta salad or french fries, and BBQ sauce $10.49

wildernesslady
02-09-2009, 08:33 AM
We were there for dinner once and they made me a pulled pork platter. I did not want the whole skillet that night. It came with mashed potatoes and i think green beans. Ask your server. I would again. As long as they have it available they should be able to accomodate.

beksy
02-09-2009, 11:11 AM
I shouldn't have read this post! I had decided against going to WCC this trip but now I've got an ADR there in May...that list of what's in the skillet pushed me over the top. Plus Dbf never been there. He's definitely going to need ketchup for something! :thedolls:

magicofdisney
02-10-2009, 03:06 PM
You should double check the price because we were at WCC a couple of weeks ago for breakfast and it is now $14.99 for the skillet. I'm sure lunch is more than just a buck more.

goofy78
02-10-2009, 03:24 PM
did you say pulled pork? skillet? i am on my way!!!!

ldc12377
02-11-2009, 03:52 PM
You should double check the price because we were at WCC a couple of weeks ago for breakfast and it is now $14.99 for the skillet. I'm sure lunch is more than just a buck more.

Here are the current prices for the skillets:

Breakfast - $14.99
Lunch - $17.99
Dinner - $26.99

Lunch is just $3 more than breakfast.

The skillets for lunch and supper are slightly different but when paying out of pocket, I think it's worth the savings to go for lunch instead, even without the pulled pork.:( Just my :twocents:!!!

Ksmith75
02-11-2009, 04:13 PM
Dont see it on the lunch menu. We had the skillet at dinner time last year - and we are going again this year - the pulled pork was my favorite!!!!