PDA

View Full Version : Adr Hours

Epcot guy
02-07-2009, 01:06 PM
Just wondering does anyone know if I can make ADR on sunday morning. Are they open 7 days a week? What time do they put the phones on? I'm 90 days out from my trip tomorrow

Strmchsr
02-07-2009, 01:25 PM
Yep, 7 days a week opening at 7 am EST. I called in last Sunday morning.

watch4pixiedust
02-07-2009, 01:28 PM
:magic::welcome: to Intercot!

Yes, you can make adr's on Sundays. There are CM's ready to help you everyday. :thumbsup: As to how early in the moring.......I know you can call at 7AM(EST), not sure about any earlier. Good luck on getting the times and places you want :chipdale:

beksy
02-07-2009, 02:31 PM
:welcome: to Intercot! It looks like we're going to be there at the same time since I get to make my ADR's tomorrow too! I'm at POR, where are you staying? Where are you planning on trying to get ressies for? Good luck and let the race for ADR's begin! :car: :cheers:

Epcot guy
02-07-2009, 05:53 PM
We are staying at all star movies. We usually go in jan, but for the past couple of years the crowds are out of control and then to make it worse you have to deal with the BTG. We have gone every year since 1998 and usual switch back and forth between the all-stars and pop. I'm looking to get Hoop-de-do as always and then canada at anytime. I saw from a another post that she did her ADR today and had a really tough time getting what she wanted. Canada was booked solid and most of her plans had to change to flow with her ADR. CM told her for that week its looking to be very crowded
We went last year at this time and had no problem with the crowds

beksy
02-07-2009, 09:44 PM
I've never been at this time of year so I don't know what to expect with crowds but since most trips have been in the middle of the summer I'm thinking it will probably be better (at least the weather will be!). I'm not trying for Canada so that's not going to be a problem but I saw that San Angel Inn is closing for refurbishment that week so I am having to do some re-thinking and re-arranging. I love the planning!