PDA

View Full Version : These Disney offers are killing me! (LOL)

BklynChick
02-06-2009, 10:37 PM
OK, so 2009 would normally be a year in which we would be going to WDW. However, since we're taking a trip planned around a family milestone birthday, we've bumped the WDW trip out to 2010.

So of course I'm being BOMBARDED with Disney trip offers. Lately it's been one or two a week - buy 3 get 1 free at DL, free $500 gift card at WDW, special PIN codes, etc. It's driving me absolutely insane! I've got the Disney itch the way it is and seeing all these offers is torture!

Even one of my coworkers said to me the other day, "You must be going to Disney this year with all the discounts they're offering". Boy was he sorry he brough the topic up! :blush:

It's a good thing my friend is going to WDW in a few weeks and is bringing me back some Mickey Mouse Rice Krispie Treats, or I don't think I would make it...:mickey:

It'sWDW4me
02-06-2009, 11:09 PM
I know exactly what you mean - and I haven't even gotten too many offers/emails/mailings yet! My son's karate sensei is planning a "school trip" for August. Last week, 12% of my coworkers were laid off and I've been swearing that I'll do the responsible thing and pay down some debt while I still have a job. :fingers:

BUT... I don't think I'll be able to hold myself to my promise - especially if they start combining promos for the August/September timeframe.

Free dining plus a gift card? Buy 4, stay 7 plus free dining? Hoo boy, I'm so there! :thumbsup:

Beast_fanatic
02-06-2009, 11:12 PM
I've only gotten one offer and it was for Disneyland, but I'm still wanting to go. We are going in November for my hubby's birthday, but I want to go in May for my birthday too. I found great airfare today, so I sent off for a quote for a room. Guess I need to do my taxes soon to see if we have to pay or not (as that would definitely cancel the May trip).

goofy78
02-07-2009, 04:03 AM
i have been fighting the itch so bad it hurts. i haven't been in a while and this year they are offering free tickets to military. i have been in for a while and my brother just joined up a few months ago. i am thinkin of sneaking off with him since we would save on hotels and get our tickets for free! :thumbsup:

and It'sWDW4me :welcome: to intercot!