PDA

View Full Version : character dining-different characters each meal?

princessat37
02-06-2009, 06:40 PM
i've read that 1900 park fare has (for instance) mary poppins and the mad hatter at breakfast and then the step sisters at lunch? is it luck of the draw or are certain characters there certain times of the day? are the other character dining places the same? i just want to make sure we make ressies for the characters we will enjoy the most.
thanks!

wendy*darling
02-06-2009, 06:57 PM
1900 Park Fare (in the Grand Floridian) has a character breakfast and a character dinner. They do not serve lunch.

Breakfast has a variety of characters- lately Alice, Mad Hatter, Mary Poppins and others.

Dinner is called Cinderella's Gala Feast and features Cinderella, Prince Charming, the Lady Tremaine (Stepmother) and Anastasia and Drizella (the stepsisters).
The Fairy Godmother is often in the lobby area greeting guests.

All character meal locations reserve the right to change characters at any time. They are never guaranteed. But most of the time, you will see who was advertised.

I have dined at 1900 Park Fare for both breakfast and dinner- and my family thinks the food is very good- a nice variety- and the character interaction was good as well.
In more recent times, I have heard that the dinner can get quite crazy (more people seem to know about it now).

But I think overall, this is a good choice!

Marymouse2003
02-06-2009, 10:17 PM
Dinner this past Dec was Quite busier and LOUD compared to say Dec. '06. I think more folks know about it and perhaps now that they've added the evil Mom and Sisters, which did a wonderful job. I too have been many times to the brkfst and dnnr. Great food and fun. in Dec. '06 Beauty and Beast greeted us as we went in for dinner, so they do change whenever. Enjoy!