PDA

View Full Version : Yeeeaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Luthien Tinuviel
02-05-2009, 01:52 PM
Hi!
I don't post on here that much; I usually don't feel like I have anything to add that someone hasn't already said. Anyway, I am so excited, I just needed to share with people who would understand my enthusiasm.

So...the first week in April my husband and I are joining my parents, my brother, and my aunt for a week at Disney World. I figure it'll be really crowded then, but we didn't have many options as to when we could go, so I'll just happy to be there. We're all staying at the Boardwalk, my favorite resort!!!!!!

I made our dining reservations a little while and amazingly, was able to book every restaurant we wanted, at the time we wanted...weird! So here are our dining choices.

Le Cellier
San Angel Inn
Chefs de France
Tokyo Dining
The Hollywood Brown Derby
The Rose and Crown
The Biergarten
Narcoossee's (Thanks for everyone's help on choosing this one)

YEEEAAA!!!!! I think the best thing about this trip is that we're going with my family. We don't get to see each other very much anymore, so it'll be really fun to spend an entire week with them.

Thanks for letting me express my excitement! I'm also not sure in which forum to post this; sorry if I put it in the wrong spot.

yourmagicalguide
02-05-2009, 02:22 PM
How exciting for you :D

Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a great time with family :mickey:

TinkerbellT421
02-05-2009, 02:46 PM
So happy for you! Have a great trip! :mickey:

Strmchsr
02-05-2009, 03:32 PM
Thanks for letting me express my excitement! I'm also not sure in which forum to post this; sorry if I put it in the wrong spot.

congrats on the trip!!!

I'm moving this over to Mousellaneous. In general, Vacation Planning is used for questions/discussion about Disney World Vacations. General excitement and Disneymania we put in Mousellaneous, but I'm glad you shared! :mickey:

RedSoxFan
02-05-2009, 03:57 PM
That's wonderful. Have a great time.:mickey:

vizsla
02-06-2009, 05:10 AM
Have a great time.

Diznee4Me
02-06-2009, 10:46 AM
Have a great trip.

Luv Eeyore
02-06-2009, 11:53 AM
We'll be there the first week of April also. I can't wait to be there!:cloud9:

beksy
02-06-2009, 10:01 PM
That great! And it looks like you'll be eating good too! Let us know how it goes! :cloud9:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
02-07-2009, 12:00 AM
Congrats and happy planning.

hoop de do
02-07-2009, 09:06 AM
Sounds like a "magical" trip to me. Have a great time making memories. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

pdrlkr
02-07-2009, 09:13 PM
Have a Magical Vacation! :tink: