PDA

View Full Version : DHS Streetmosphere Performers??

DDuck66
02-05-2009, 11:30 AM
Does anyone have an updated list of the street performers at DHS?? The lists that I have do not list a lot of the current actors, such as Les Manly, Honey Darling, and Babs?? We love to just sit and watch all of them and their various antics, but now the DW wants to put them in a scrapbook but we have not been able to find a complete listing to go with the pics.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
02-05-2009, 06:36 PM
Here is the list I posted in this (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=136929&highlight=citizens+hollywood) thread.

Hollywood Public Works - Boss Gus Goobleman, Frederick Lewenowski, Sparky Sparks, Buz Ardman, Noah Count, Boss Rusty Commodes & Frankie Scottkey

And for anyone wanting the other citizens:

Starlets - Kitty Calico, Babs Fabulous, Honey Darling, Madeline Moore & Bubbles L'More

Faded Stars - Dorma Nesmond, Tallulah Fruiti, Minerva Limpwhistle, Tootsie Du Jour, Victoria Throckmorton, & Zelda Schoop

Studio Mogul - Shelby Mayer

Celebrity Gossip Columnists - Vivian Dish, Cloe Canard, Gabby Chatham & Ruma Hazzit

Talent Agents - Jack Diamond, LeRoy Small & Lucky Starr

Directors - Alberto Dante, Otto Von Bonn Bahn, Vladimir Pooey & Flavio Fellini

Hollywood Hopefuls - Francis Floot, Paige Turner, Bucky Greenhorn, Ready Freddy Fiddlesticks, Rita Storey, Melvin Macheezmo, Hubert Hayseed, Daisy Day & Fanny O'Rear

Hollywood Police Department - Officer First Class William Club, Officer Duncan Donut, Officer Les Manly & Officer Aliwicious Jabroni

A little searching goes a long way around here.

DDuck66
02-05-2009, 07:45 PM
Thanks...I searched all of the regular lists, but did not think to search the old posts. I knew you would have the answer.
Thanks Jessica!!!