PDA

View Full Version : Winnie-the-Pooh treasure?

AXOAlum
02-04-2009, 03:53 PM
I tried to search for this topic, but couldn't find anything. Isn't there something special related to Winnie-the-Pooh in the UK at Epcot? I want to say something about a desk or some other hidden gem :confused: I was going to tell a friend about it, but have found that my brain is missing! Any help is appreciated for this tired old lady :ill:

crltkcagle
02-05-2009, 10:07 AM
dont have a clue sorry!

bdm@pga
02-05-2009, 10:19 AM
You can usually find winnie the pooh and friends in the gift shop in the UK. Next to where the Beatles tribute band plays

DDuck66
02-05-2009, 10:52 AM
At the back of the store in the UK, I believe there is a desk that has all of the Pooh Books as well as a lot of the Mary Poppins books. It is right before the area where you take the pics with Pooh and Friends.

AXOAlum
02-05-2009, 04:52 PM
At the back of the store in the UK, I believe there is a desk that has all of the Pooh Books as well as a lot of the Mary Poppins books. It is right before the area where you take the pics with Pooh and Friends.

This may be what I was thinking of - thanks! I swear, the older I get the further behind I get :old:

maxrebo77
02-06-2009, 11:12 AM
I think I remember something about Tigger's Maze at the UK too.
3 days to go!

BananaAnna838
02-06-2009, 01:18 PM
I don't remember a Tigger's Maze...but it sounds cute! Does anyone have any more info on this?

maxrebo77
02-07-2009, 10:27 AM
My daughter remembered the Maze back by the pavillion in UK too, but not the Tigger part. I don't know if this is an old or new thing, or if is done all the time, but I guess there is (or was)stamping stations in the maze to make a surprise picture.
I can check it out on Thursday and let you know:mickey:
Just 2 days to The House of The Mouse:cloud9: