PDA

View Full Version : Need help with deciding which would be better

Sweetpea29488
02-04-2009, 02:28 PM
We really like going the last week of August. We are really flexable. I'm trying to decide (if they offer it) if the free dining would be worth more for the two of us or would it be worth it more to move our travel dates to get the buy 4 get 3 free deal would be better?

It's just me and dh and we would be there for 7 nights. We do love to park hop though.

Anyone know the figuares?

coloradowendyl
02-04-2009, 02:38 PM
Hi
July and August dates for Buy 4/Get 3 free will be available for pricing on Monday, Feb.9.

As for other offers coming down the road for later in the year, it is wait and see! Disney is a great poker player...they do not divulge their hand until they are ready to play!

Wendy

KAT1811
02-04-2009, 02:48 PM
I would suggest booking with Magical Journeys and explaining your flexibility with booking and that you are looking for the best deal between the two. They will continually monitor your reservation and get you the best deal possible. I am a huge self planner but tried them for the first time for our last trip and they were FABULOUS. I drove poor Debbie crazy with all of the changes we ended up having to make but nevertheless she was wonderful and helpful. They ended up saving us about $700. Good luck!

sndral
02-04-2009, 03:50 PM
I ran the numbers like crazy last fall before I went, knowing there'd be a free dinning bounceback and guessing w/ the economy I'd be able to grab a 40% off room @ some point. For my group of 4 adults/2 rooms - free dinning was only best in values, for moderates/deluxes 40% off room was better. I think the 4/3 is like a 43% discount.
Ex. 40% off Poly rack rate of $355=$142 off. Dinning plan cost, 2 adults $80, 40% off clearly better for us.

gaffz70
02-07-2009, 08:42 AM
I was doing the math as well...the 4 for 7 is the better deal as the rooms and park passes cost more than the DDP. For us, 3 adults and 2 children the free DDP would save us 994, the 4 for 7 would save us 1350.

Septbride2002
02-07-2009, 09:18 AM
I would suggest booking with Magical Journeys and explaining your flexibility with booking and that you are looking for the best deal between the two. They will continually monitor your reservation and get you the best deal possible. I am a huge self planner but tried them for the first time for our last trip and they were FABULOUS. I drove poor Debbie crazy with all of the changes we ended up having to make but nevertheless she was wonderful and helpful. They ended up saving us about $700. Good luck!

I agree - ask for Wendy she is the best! :)

~Amanda