PDA

View Full Version : Help me to remember please.....

Mickey'sGirl
02-04-2009, 01:57 PM
Are there discounts available at any of the Counter Service Locations in the parks with any of the following:

Annual Pass
DVC Membership
Disney DIning Experience (or whatever it's called now :blush:

Just wondering....

Thanks!

DDuck66
02-04-2009, 02:43 PM
As far as DDE (Tables in Wonderland), the only place you can get a discount is at a resort that does not have a TS restaurant, such as Pop Century. Your AP can get you a discount for lunch during the week at many restaurants. I believe we used it at Wolfgang Pucks Express at DTD which i CS. Look at your passholder benefits and it lists the restaurants that you can get a discount at. I do know that the discount is good only Monday thru Friday.

TinkerbellT421
02-04-2009, 03:37 PM
Yes to the Annual Pass (Select restaraunts/shops) and yes to DVC (select restaurant and shops) If you are a DVC member you can locate the list of Restaurants and shops that give a discount or other offers. I am not sure where you can find the list for Annual Pass. And I have absolutely no clue about the DDE. :thumbsup:

KylesMom
02-04-2009, 05:07 PM
Hey Jenn! With the DDE (Tables in Wonderland - what a goofy name) :confused: at AK you can get your discount at Pizzafari & Flametree BBQ. I'm looking at the list I was issued and other than the Value food courts & POFQ, there's no additional CS on the list.

The A/P booklet is SUCH fine print, but it appears that these are your CS options with A/P:

*MK - 10% Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station - Lunch Only
*Epcot - None
*DHS - 10% Studio Catering Company - All Day
*AK - 10% Yak & Yeti (doesn't say whether or not it's CS or TS location
*DTD - 10% Ghirardelli - all chocolate purchases & fountain treats; 10% Wolfgang Puck Express - breakfast, lunch & dinner

I could only WISH that I knew about DVC! :mickey:

JPL
02-04-2009, 08:52 PM
*MK - 10% Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station - Lunch Only

Sorry but this one crack me up everytime I see it. Can someone tell me the last time the Noodle Station was open:confused: And I sure it wasn't open for lunch on that day.

And to answer your DVC question the discounts pretty much mirror those of the AP discounts.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
02-04-2009, 10:17 PM
The only DVC/AP for Merch is at WOD. None of the parks will give a discount. As for CS, I believe all of the resorts will give a discount for DDE. Yak and Yeti is also a TS location.

badkitty
02-04-2009, 10:25 PM
In 2008, I have gotten discounts with my AP at only te TS Yak & Yeti and also Rainforest Cafe at AK. I haven't seen the 2009 "book" yet for any changes.

I can't ever remember getting an AP discount for CS.

KylesMom
02-05-2009, 09:30 AM
Sorry but this one crack me up everytime I see it. Can someone tell me the last time the Noodle Station was open And I sure it wasn't open for lunch on that day.
Although it was open many evenings last July, you're right - I don't know that I've ever seen it open for lunch!

As for CS, I believe all of the resorts will give a discount for DDE. Nope, only resorts that do not have a TS location will take the DDE (or TIW). We've belonged to DDE since it's inception, and we've never been able to utilize it at the resorts we've stayed at for CS since they all have TS locations within the resort.

Mickey'sGirl
02-05-2009, 09:37 AM
Thanks to all of you....I didn't think there was a chance (outside of the one's I knew about) ... but it doesn't hurt to ask!

Carol...honestly I laughed at the Noodle Terrace as well....It's as un-open as El Pirata y el Perico!