PDA

View Full Version : Is this a good idea?

disneycutie165
02-03-2009, 07:42 PM
I have been planning this for about 2 years, and when I go to college I would like to start it. So I've come up with this organization called "Do You Need A Dream" Organization, which allows families with kids who have dreams of going to WDW come true. This would allow families who can't afford or families with a severely injured or families who have mentally challenged children. The organization would pay for the families trip, and they would have their own agent that helps them plan their trip. I have been working on this for a while now, and am determined to make it a reality. What are your opinions? Could this be reality? What do you think? Please share.

Veezy
02-03-2009, 07:48 PM
You can do anything you set your mind to. It will be a tremendous undertaking, take a lot of money and time and resources, but of course you can do it. I recommend you start a website, register as a nonprofit organization, and set up a paypal site for donations. Good luck!

moodringer10
02-04-2009, 01:56 PM
thats a good idea ..good luck with that

mouseketeer mom
02-04-2009, 06:50 PM
I love the idea. Just love it. Sounds like an organization that would be wonderful to be a part of.

pdrlkr
02-05-2009, 07:30 AM
Great idea! :thumbsup: :mickey:

DisneyOtaku
02-09-2009, 12:06 PM
I have been planning this for about 2 years, and when I go to college I would like to start it. So I've come up with this organization called "Do You Need A Dream" Organization, which allows families with kids who have dreams of going to WDW come true. This would allow families who can't afford or families with a severely injured or families who have mentally challenged children. The organization would pay for the families trip, and they would have their own agent that helps them plan their trip. I have been working on this for a while now, and am determined to make it a reality. What are your opinions? Could this be reality? What do you think? Please share.

I have to ask, have you been talking to my father? He's been trying to talk my sister and I do something similar like this for years, haha.

I say go for it and let us know if there is anything we can do to help.