PDA

View Full Version : When would you go?

wvdisneyfan66
02-02-2009, 10:54 PM
What week would you pick in December for the least crowds? We are thinking the week before or the week after Christmas. What do you think?

Beast_fanatic
02-02-2009, 11:10 PM
The week between Christmas and New Year's is the busiest week of the year, so I would avoid that week.

ILoveLegos
02-02-2009, 11:33 PM
*** Welcome to Intercot!!! ***

Try the 2nd or 3rd week of January - I've been there every year for the past 11 years. The crowds are down by then, school aged kids are back in school - the college kids go back around the mid month point. Just MLK day can be a little crowded with locals and there is a bit of a swell in attendance with the marathon - but it's my favorite time of the year to go anayway! The weather is great compared to NJ.

Other than that consider late September to early October (Food & Wine Festival :number1:) low crowds due to school being in session. Sometimes attendance just swells a bit with local on Columbus Day though.

Marceline
02-03-2009, 02:32 AM
For the best holiday bet, I would go the first or second week of December.:thumbsup:
Gorgeous and festive time to go with "relatively" low crowds. I say relatively because even in the low season at WDW there is still a lot of people.

If the only choice is one of the two weeks you mentioned, I would say go the week before Christmas if lower crowds are what you are looking for. Things start picking up steam around the 19th or 20th of Dec. and then Christmas to New Years is craaaazy time. :party: LOL