PDA

View Full Version : free Disneyworld dining

mamason
02-02-2009, 10:02 PM
Does anyone know if they will offer free Disneyworld dining in late August and september this year?:mickey:

markyv
02-02-2009, 11:08 PM
I don't know but I am holding off on booking in hopes that they will. The longer people wait to book, the better the chance that Disney puts out a great deal.

tadshome
02-03-2009, 01:47 AM
It was offered to us in the UK and they also had the bounceback offer at the resorts so I imagine that they will offer it soon :mickey:

TinkerbellT421
02-03-2009, 08:25 AM
Theres really no way in telling. BUT IMHO (mind you just in my opinion), if the economy stays the way it is or goes down any more, they will have to do something to make it seem to people that we will save money. Now, will that really matter in the end to some people, probably not so maybe they wont. But in just my opinion. If I were them, I would be offering even more to make sure they sneek out of this economy hole. But thats me. Anyway, there really is no way in telling for sure until they actually release the info to magical journies. THey are pretty on top of the deals and they post them here when they come through. So typically we probably will be first to know. lol. Thanks to Magical Journies. :mickey:

JPL
02-03-2009, 08:46 AM
The last information I heard regarding free dining leads me to believe they will offer the Quick Service Plan free with an oppurtunity to upgrade it for an additional cost. Now of course this was before the economic crisis was in full swing so we will just have to wait for more official word.

TBY2225
02-03-2009, 12:59 PM
We booked free dining with the bounceback deal for Sept 09. It is the regular dining plan and not the quick service, but you could upgrade to the deluxe if you wanted to.

JPL
02-03-2009, 01:47 PM
I was talking about the Free Dining Promotion that Disney has been offering for the past few years not the Bounceback they are 2 different offers

disneyfan328
02-03-2009, 01:59 PM
IMHO I think it takes looking at the deals out there. My family went for free dining in Sept of 2007 - we thoroughly enjoyed it but now that they are offering the 4/3 deal we have priced out BOTH. More than likely if Disney does offer FD it will be the QS plan. The 4/3 deal with QS dining and FD priced at rack rate for the room actuallly comes out to be about the same. (actually I think we are a little more to the good with the 4/3 deal :)) While the 4/3 deal only runs until June I am sure they will offer something for those other months be just price out everything before you wait for a deal that may or may not come. The last 2 years possibly 3 that it has been offered it did not come out until Middle of April. I wouldn't look for it much before then.

We are happy to be going in April when the humidity won't be quite so horrible. September was brutual and we went the 22-29th. just something to keep in mind.

princessat37
02-06-2009, 06:46 PM
so if i book a deluxe dining plan through MJ will they apply any dining plan specials if they are later announced?

Maleficent's Dad
02-07-2009, 07:15 AM
According to this post (click here) (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=149721), I do believe thre's a very good chance for free dining in August & September. :mickey: