PDA

View Full Version : Whitewater snacks at Grand Ca

jrkcr
02-02-2009, 08:38 PM
Does anyone know how late this place is open? The disney page just says open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. But no hours are listed.
Thanks!!

delphinidae308
02-03-2009, 01:07 AM
The lunch and dinner menu is the same from 1030am until 7pm. I don't think Ive ever seen it change and that was current as of December.

NotaGeek
02-03-2009, 03:14 AM
The lunch and dinner menu is the same from 1030am until 7pm. I don't think Ive ever seen it change and that was current as of December.
:welcome: to INTERCOT! Thanks for the info!

delphinidae308
02-03-2009, 10:10 AM
Thanks :mickey: . I've gotten so much help here reading about WDW, thought I should attempt to contribute.

BrerGnat
02-03-2009, 05:58 PM
They actually CLOSE the doors at 7pm, which is a bummer. It's about the only MAJOR negative thing I have to say about the Grand Californian.

Luckily, though, there is no shortage of places to grab some food elsewhere in the area (Downtown Disney). And, there's always room service. But, it's really harsh when you're staying there, the parks close at 6pm or 7pm, you come back to the hotel and all you want is a bottle of milk or an ice cream or something...

NotaGeek
02-03-2009, 08:36 PM
They actually CLOSE the doors at 7pm, which is a bummer. It's about the only MAJOR negative thing I have to say about the Grand Californian.
I am confused.Doesn 't 10:30-7pm mean that they don't sell food after 7? I am not sure what you mean by CLOSE the doors? :confused:

delphinidae308
02-03-2009, 11:14 PM
White Water Snacks isn't open 24hrs even for the snacks and drinks in the refrigerator cases after they close down the made to order food. I've never been around to see what time they actually lock the doors. I guess it's right at 7pm. That's the only thing I don't like as well.

BrerGnat
02-04-2009, 10:34 AM
I am confused.Doesn 't 10:30-7pm mean that they don't sell food after 7? I am not sure what you mean by CLOSE the doors? :confused:

The doors are literally LOCKED at 7pm. We experienced this firsthand last time we stayed there. It was 7pm ON THE NOSE, and the door was locked. Very frustrating. I just wanted to go in and purchase a salad and yogurt from the fridge to take back to the room for dinner, as we had eaten a late lunch, and everyone else had leftovers in the room to eat for dinner except me. I ended up having to go to Downtown Disney to grab a bite to eat after we put the kids to bed.

I really wish they'd at LEAST keep the place open for the grab and go type stuff, until like 9 or 10pm...

NotaGeek
02-04-2009, 02:09 PM
Ok, thanks for the clarification -- I suppose it might just be me, if a store or restaurant has posted hours, I don't expect them to be open after those hours. I do agree that during the season 7pm seems early.

BklynChick
02-06-2009, 10:24 PM

Luckily, though, there is no shortage of places to grab some food elsewhere in the area (Downtown Disney). And, there's always room service. But, it's really harsh when you're staying there, the parks close at 6pm or 7pm, you come back to the hotel and all you want is a bottle of milk or an ice cream or something...

You took the words right out of my mouth!

Still is one of the hidden gems of DLR. I can still taste those French Toast sticks....:cloud9: